Welcome to The Irie Inn
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for your reservation.
The Irie Inn is located at 39 Jimmy Cliff Blvd. Montego Bay, Jamaica
CHECK-IN TIME is 3 P.M. AND CHECKOUT is 11 A.M. EST.
This is a NON SMOKING unit.
SECURITY DEPOSIT A security deposit of $0.00 is required. This must be received within twenty one (21) days of booking the reservation. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (7) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
- No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. ● No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in garbage bin, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
- All keys are left in the lockbox and unit is left locked.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- No early check-in or late check-out.
- The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in..
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests is limited to six (6) persons.
USE OF PREMISES Renter is responsible for all the individuals who will occupy the premises during the lease period and such individuals will be identified as renter’s invitees and must comply with all terms and conditions of this lease. Premises will be used only as a private residence. No other functions are allowed.
LEGAL COMPLIANCE Renter is liable for the renter’s invitees. Renter agrees to comply with and abide by all federal, state, county, and municipal laws and ordinances, and any governing documents, if applicable, in connection with the occupancy and use of the premises.
NUISANCE PROHIBITED Neither renter nor renter’s invitees shall be a nuisance or act in any manner that would interfere with the quiet enjoyment by adjacent property owners. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to, loud noises, loud music, noxious or unpleasant odors, and disruptive behavior or actions.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
SUBLETTING OR ASSIGNMENT Renter shall neither sublet any part of the premises nor assign the lease, nor any interest in the lease.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given unless:
- The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area” and/or
- A “mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area of residence of a vacationing guest.
- The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning,” area, we will refund:
o Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
o Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
o Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Hurricane Warning” period.
The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.